Friday, July 16, 2010

Our summer

I realize I've been very bad at keeping up with this. Instead of blabbing on and on about my summer thus far, why don't you look at the photos below to see what we've been up to!


We got a puppy! Meet Reece...the biggest excuse I have for not updating this...


...we celebrated 2 wonderful years at Cork and Cleaver...


...went to Dave...


...found a cake that best represents the color of our house (chocolate pistachio cake)...


...had our first group gathering at our new home...


...we've been to several weddings (wedding 3 of 6 this summer)...


...enjoyed lots of healthy, colorful, summer foods...


...lastly (for now) we are dealing with an on going process of training this "little" guy!

2 comments:

  1. Busy busy summer miss Amy!
    I think my favorite picture is the one of Reece with his tongue out =) ..As if he was saying cheeeezzzze! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys! Glad to see you're having a fun-filled, busy summer! Let's get together soon and catch up.

    ReplyDelete