Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Senior Project

I finally came to a conclusion about my senior project. For the people reading this, and if you know me at all, this will not come as a surprise. I am planning on creating a bakery/cafe. This will NOT be like Starbucks. It will have coffee and baked goods but it will feel like your walking into someone's house.

There are 3 reasons why people go to a "coffee house."
1. To re connect and or grow in their relationship with their own self
2. To re connect and or grow in their relationship with a friend, loved one, or stranger
3. Lastly to enjoy yummy coffee and the occasional baked good!

I want to create an atmosphere that will enhance the relationships we have, whether it be with ourselves or another person. After all the most important valuable things in life, do not carry a price tag.

My store will be called:

Baker's Treat

1 comment:

  1. You will do just wonderful!
    ...I can't wait to test those treats!!

    ReplyDelete